Please fill all fields marked with *
Aviation // Aircraft Insecticides
- Non-flammable aircraft approved aerosol insecticide for use inside the cabin prior to departure.
- Aircraft approved Callington Pre-Spray effectively kills mosquitoes and other flying or crawling insects.
- It is used for either “Pre-embarkation” or “Pre-flight” spraying methods in accordance with respective national Quarantine regulations.
- Callington Pre-Spray contains a non-flammable propellant and the World Health Organization recommended active substance of 2% w/w permethrin.
Callington Pre-Spray is a non-flammable aircraft approved residual aerosol insecticide for use inside aircraft prior to embarkation of passengers. This product is used to prevent the spread of vector-borne diseases, such as Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya and Zika. It is also effective against a range of agricultural pests, which present a biosecurity risk.
Callington Pre-Spraycomplies with the World Health Organization specifications for aircraft insecticides and has the following approvals:
• BOEING D6-7127
• AMS 1450A
• NATO Stock Number: 6840-66-133-0081
• US Military NSN: 6840-01-675-2534
• CAGE Code: Z5104
• In compliance with IATA Medical manual & ICAO Annex 9
• Complies with Ministries of Health & Agriculture, globally
|Part Number||Sizes||Case Pack|